The marketing game is rapidly changing and Facebook is at the forefront with over 1 billion daily users. Services industries like Real Estate, lawn service companies, plumbers, electricians etc. must adjust their advertising strategies if they want to gain market share and be hugely profitable.
Most small businesses can’t afford some high priced marketing firm to lead their digital marketing efforts and many firms are hiring brand new college graduates to lead their digital marketing efforts. While these young people are extremely intelligent, they lack the business knowledge and relevant customer experience to drive an effective digital campaign.
You need hot leads that have money to spend and want your services. You know your customers and what drives them to purchase your service. So, why aren’t you driving you digital marketing strategy?
Its simple, you think its too hard. Well I am here to tell you that it isn’t. Here is your one sure fire strategy to grow your profits in the second half of 2016. Pick a social media platform and master it. Facebook is the one place you can easily develop, test and master a low cost advertising strategy the brings huge results.
I encourage you to follow the blog as we will give you the strategies and tactics to make Facebook work for you.
Below we highlight the Good, the Bad and the Intriguing from 2015:
- Content marketing in 2015 generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but costs 62% less. (Source: HubSpot)
- Content creation and management now claim the second-largest share of digital marketing budgets. (Source: KaPost)
- On average, 60% of a marketers’ time is devoted to digital marketing activities, fuelling demand for digital marketing skills(Source: Smart Insights and Ecommerce Expo)
- 28% of marketers have reduced their advertising budget to fund more digital marketing. (Source: CMO Council)
- 73% of B2B marketers use video as a content marketing tactic, and 7% of marketers plan on increasing their YouTube marketing.
- 71% of companies planned to increase their digital marketing budgets this year (Source: Webbiquity)
- 78% of companies now say they have dedicated social media teams in 2015, up from 67% in 2012 (Source: iScoop)
- 50% of companies are using digital marketing, but they don’t have a plan! (Source: Smart Insights and TFM&A)
- 62% of companies did not agree with the statement ‘we have the analysts we need to make sense of our data’ whilst 63% did not agree with the statement ‘we have a good infrastructure in place to collect the data we need’. (Source: Adobe/Econsultancy)
- Nearly three quarters (71%) of businesses creating more content in 2015 compared to 2014, but only 12% feeling they have an optimised content marketing strategy. Quality is still a challenge with 68% still rating their content marketing as basic or inconsistent (Source: HubSpot and Smart Insights)
- 70% of marketers were not confident in their companies ability to measure the return on mobile ad spend. (Source: Adobe/Econsultancy)
- 52% of Americans think that most online shopping sites need improvement.(Source: Adobe/Econsultancy)
- 83% of consumers reported that they have had a “bad experience with social media marketing“. (Source:com)
- The top three social networks used by B2B marketers are LinkedIn (91%); Twitter (85%); and Facebook (81%). However, just 62% of marketers say that LinkedIn is effective, while 50% say the same for Twitter and only 30% of B2B marketers view Facebook as effective. December 2014 (Source: CMO Council)
- Only 8% of companies have an email marketing team, despite the fact it is often rated as the platform the delivers the highest ROI of any digital marketing tactic. (Source)
- Almost half– 48%–of all emails are opened on mobile devices. Yet 39% of marketers say they have no strategy for mobile email, and only 11% of emails are optimized for mobile (Source)
- 15% of Google searches have never been searched for before.
- 60% of all Internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices and about half of total Internet Traffic flows through mobile apps.
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase.
- The most followed brand on Twitter is Facebook